Our vison is to be recognised as a world class leader in education, ensuring every child is ready to take up the challenges and realise the opportunities of the 21st Century.
Our vision will be realised through the delivery of five key aims articulated as commitments to the local community:
1. To develop outstanding Leaders across the school
We are committed to developing outstanding leaders through the establishment of a centre of excellence, ensuring every student has the skills required to develop into young men and women who are ready to take up the challenges and realise the opportunities of the 21st Century and impact positively on every aspect of society, whether local, national or international.
2. To guide our students to achieve exceptional Academic Performance
We are committed to developing every student’s skills and knowledge, ensuring exceptional academic performance for all and enabling students to access the most ambitious career paths and gain entry to the best universities nationally and internationally.
3. To provide an Outstanding Learning Experience for every student
We are committed to providing each student with a high quality personalised learning experience through exceptional teaching and an outstanding curriculum. ‘Every Child, All the Time’ drives our belief that every child is able to achieve the extraordinary.
‘Every Child, All the Time’ is an approach to student progress where every day, in every lesson, every student will be receiving the best possible learning experiences. It recognises the need to respond to students’ emotional needs as well as learning needs throughout their educational journey, appreciating that these needs are different for every child and can change at different stages of this journey. This approach has been central to the academic success of Norlington School over the past 5 years.
4. To ensure every student has access to high quality Enrichment activities
We are committed to ensuring every student has access to exceptional enrichment activities and high quality coaching, aspiring to participate, compete and succeed at a local, national and international level.
5. To be the School of Choice for the local community
We are committed to providing a school that;
- meets the needs of every child.
- develops citizens committed to British Values of democracy, tolerance, respect and the rule of law.
- is a safe, happy, and caring learning environment where students want to be.
- is the school of choice for the local community.