The proposed Free School will use the approach already successfully used to drive change at Norlington School. This transformation, under the leadership of John Hernandez, has led Norlington to be recognised as one of the highest performing schools nationally:
Performance across several years has been notable for the lack of disparity between student groups, including students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Norlington was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in Sept 2013 and has made significant progress since then and now provides a wide range of support programmes for schools including;
- nationally recognised Teaching and Learning training courses
- leadership of the local school improvement network
- leadership development and mentoring
- supporting schools in challenging circumstances in a variety of capacities including Executive Principal
* Fischer Family Trust National Analysis